Events and workshops
Ethical Wedding Fortnight
27th January – 11th February 2018
Whether you’re planning a wedding or looking forward to being a guest, Fair Trader’s Wedding Fortnight has something for you. Whether it’s a country casual or city chic wedding, for eight or 800 guests, your special day could give people around the world and local designer-makers something to celebrate too.
FREE WORKSHOPS: Saturday 3rd February 11am to 12 noon, and 2pm to 3pm
Plan and craft a magical wedding that doesn’t cost the earth! Our free workshop will include the chance to share ideas about wedding decor, flowers, fashion, table dressing …
Come along to Fair Trader in Holmfirth – a chance to browse and check out the goods:
- FAVOURS to thank your guests for sharing your day
- GIFT VOUCHERS – so you can make your own choices
- HARRIS TWEED for the man in your life
- Holmfirth CIDER, BEERS and FIZZ for the wedding celebrations
- JEWELLERY for the wedding party
- STUNNING WEDDING GIFTS from around the world
- WEDDING WEAR and accessories for the lady in your life
Incorporating some of these within your special day will help to change lives for the better. To be ethical, we believe you don’t have to compromise on design, function or taste.