Events and workshops
Ethical Wedding Fever
ETHICAL WEDDING FEVER JULY 22 – 29
Whether you’re planning a wedding or looking forward to being a guest, Fair Trader’s WEDDING WEEK has something for you. Whether it’s a country casual or city chic wedding – for eight or 800 guests – your SPECIAL DAY could give people around the world and local designer-makers something to celebrate too.
Fair Trader’s WEDDING WEEK is supported by complementary shops and services, including Hobson’s Florist, DOTTY BRIDAL, LOST & FOUND vintage and reclaimed furniture, and SANYUKTA SHRESTHA eco-friendly bridal wear.
SATURDAY 22 JULY 14:00 – 15:00 at Fair Trader
Creative wedding ideas that don’t cost the earth!
Learn to create indoor and outdoor wedding décor, willow lanterns and table settings. Sources of local and eco-friendly wedding wear, Fairtrade flowers, fabulous wedding gifts and lots more!
Come along to Fair Trader in Holmfirth – a chance to browse and check out the goods.
- FAVOURS to thank your guests for sharing your day
- GIFT VOUCHERS – so you can make your own choices
- HARRIS TWEED for the man in your life
- Holmfirth CIDER, BEERS and FIZZ for the wedding celebrations
- JEWELLERY for the wedding party
- STUNNING WEDDING GIFTS from around the world
- WEDDING WEAR and accessories for the lady in your life
When it’s time to party, choose
- Pure North cider from Netherthong
- Mini Fruit Vodkas made locally in New Mill
- Organic Collection Blueberry or Raspberry non-alcoholic Fizz
- Organic Prosecco or Fairtrade wines
Incorporating some of these within your special day will help to change lives for the better.
To be ethical, we believe you don’t have to compromise on design, function or taste.
Fair Trader, 32-34 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 2JS