ETHICAL WEDDING FEVER
Make YOUR day special to someone-else
Whether you’re planning a country casual or city chic wedding - for eight or 800 guests - your SPECIAL DAY could give people around the world and local designer-makers something to celebrate too.
Fair Trader’s WEDDING WEEKEND on 20 and 21 May features displays of beautiful wedding products.
Come along - a chance to browse and check out the goods.
- FAVOURS to thank your guests for sharing your day
- GIFT VOUCHERS – so you can make your own choices
- HARRIS TWEED for the man in your life
- Holmfirth CIDER, BEERS and FIZZ for the wedding celebrations
- JEWELLERY for the wedding party
- STUNNING WEDDING GIFTS from around the world
- WEDDING WEAR and accessories for the lady in your life
When it’s time to party, choose
- Pure North cider from Netherthong
- Mini Fruit Vodkas made locally in New Mill
- Organic Collection Blueberry or Raspberry non-alcoholic Fizz
- Organic Prosecco or Fairtrade wines
Join an informal ‘wedding’ tour of the six room shop with Kathryn or Liz – at 14:30 on Saturday 20 or Sunday 21 May. Contact us to book a place, or just turn up on the day!
A chance to learn about the stories behind some amazing products displayed in Fair Trader shop or featured on fairtrader.coop - such as stunning Nila Rubia accessories, hand printed and woven in Jaipur. Sabine fair trade silver jewellery. OurTinyBees and Indian Dalit community candles.. Chocolate THANK YOU bars from York based Choc Affair. Amazing Paguro jewellery crafted in Indonesia … and lots more.
Incorporating some of these within your special day will help to change lives for the better.
If you are planning an individual, hand crafted wedding, why not book a place on our July wedding workshops at Fair Trader? DIY ideas. bespoke indoor and outdoor décor, dress design, table decorations, hand printed paper displays, willow lanterns and making use of garden flowers and greenery on your big day. Contact email@example.com for further details.
To be ethical, we believe you don’t have to compromise on design, function or taste.